Monday, April 27, 2009

Why Am I Here?

Why am I here? So many of us have asked this question of ourselves here in blogland. Some of us more than once. After composing the Part 3 post of "My Struggle", I pondered this question as it relates to my situation. Here is what I came up with.
I started this blog as a way to put my thoughts and feelings down on "paper" as it were, so that I could see them laid out in black and white and therefore hope to deal with them in a more structured fashion. It is my belief that doing this has, is, and will continue to be a huge help to me as I continue along this path.
The other reason that I started this blog is to join a community of like-minded individuals who I could converse with and be my true self. This, I would have to say is my proverbial "cry out for help", if you will. I understand that we all have our own unique problems to deal with, but for me, you guys are my out. Whenever I get a chance to speak with any of you, wether it be on MSN or through comments, it is like a breath of fresh air. In other words, you guys have become my air, my oxygen, and without you, each and everyone of you,...I don't wan't anyone to feel left out..lol..I don't know if I would be able to continue to reevaluate my lif and the decisions that I've had to make and will continue to have to make.
Wow, I know Mirrorboy sitting there reading this right now going, "Man, Jayson really got a run-on sentence going on there in that last paragraph." Sorry about that buddy, I just want to take a moment here to encourage you to continue to write, as I thoroughly enjoy your work. Well, that's it for now. Please feel free to comment.

7 comments:

  1. Jayson

    i think we are here for support and to meet other people like us. I think its just a wonderful place

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all glad you are here with us, too. As cvn said, this is a great community, and we all share and support each other, as everyone uses their blog for their own purposes, but with a sense of community behind it.

    safe travels
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...

    There are a small clump of us here that are either going through the same thing, or have gone through the same. Thanks for following me, I have added you as well.

    I will mail you seperately, and add u on msn as well.

    Stay strong.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. this little community is literally the glue that holds my life together right now. i have one person in my real life that i see on a regular basis who i can talk to about my life and really be myself with. but, not being gay himself, he doesn't always have the answers i need. i am grateful for him tho, as i am grateful to everyone here for accepting me for being me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, just read through your blog...

    wow life is quite a ride isn't it?

    just wanted to say that being true to yourself is probably the best thing you'll ever do for yourself. not having to hide your true self anymore is amazing. you will see that in time i think.

    but hey, just be who you are and don't let anyone or anything rush you to come out before you're ready.

    but starting a blog is a good start :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. bloggin is definitely a way to get thoughts out of ur mind... brushing away the clouds up there =)
    its a personal journal.
    keep on posting, ur blog is breathe of fresh air to me! (new blog, new person, new personality, new writing styles..)
    =D
    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve read your blog and it’s really touching, I only want to say good luck furthermore with your blogging family and I wish you all the best, be safe (don’t look at my blog, it’s German).

    ReplyDelete

Same as everyone else's....Be nice