Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Blog and a few plugs

Good Morning everyone. As I compose this post, my student is driving us through the state of Oklahoma. Our final destination will be in Casa Grande, AZ, and we should arive there around 0400 hrs MDT on 4/30/9.
I wanted to first off mention that a long time commenter on many of our blogs has finally taken the plunge into Blogland. Round of applause please for Bob.

I also wanted to note that Steevo has started a sort of blog directory and if you will kindly visit his blog and follow the insrtuctions so that we can get this done as quickly as possible. That's all for now. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Jayson

    hey thanks for mentioning my blog. Now i just gotta come up with a second post lol then it should be down hill from there

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete

Same as everyone else's....Be nice