Sunday, April 5, 2009

First Post

Wow....My first post. This is an historic move for me. O well enough about that. I woke up this morning only to look at Mirrorboy's Blog and noticed that things just weren't right in our little pice of the world. I have made a few comments on those posts but I just want to say again that my thoughts and prayers go out to all of you that are going through some rough times right now. I have linked to quite a few blogs out there and I will be getting emails or comments or notices of some type out ASAP so that hopefully you will link back. HEHE.
This blog will entail several things for me. I would say that the number one thing that I hope to achieve here is to make new friends and acquantinces. I'll be blogging on just about anything that comes to mind, (eg. politics, my life, boys, your lives, boys, cars, trucks, boys). I think there is a pattern there. Hmmmmm. Well, enough for now.

*hugs*

7 comments:

  1. Back at you Mr. HCI. Thanks for checking out my blog. Hope to speak to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Peter, and I wish you the best of luck with your new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY WELCOME ABOARD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. highway

    good to meet you and i hope tis works out for you. take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete

Same as everyone else's....Be nice