Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Maybe I Was Wrong

Alright, I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong about something so here goes.
I wrote the previous post after having a conversation with a good friend of mine. The feedback that you guys gave me was awesome and I really appreciate it.
However for some reason I find myself feeling kind of lonesome and pouty and wanting someone of my own who will love me for the man I am on the inside and not just the outside. After experiencing these emotions over the last couple of days I can now see why these online relationships develop so quickly and easily because for those of the younger generationn who are just coming out or maybe not yet are grasping at these relationships as their proverbial lifeline. I can see that now and for any of you out there who I have offended with my previous post, please forgive me. I get it now. I LOVE you all.

Goodbye
Jayson

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry!

    Thank you for being man enough to apologise for what you see as a fault. I don't see you guilty of any fault!

    It's easy to call these things and sometimes we're with the majority in what we say and sometimes we spin off in a slightly different direction.

    Don't worry - you didn't need to apologise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Goodbye" ?? That sounds... final. Me no likey. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayson

    I still thnk you made some good points in your last post but i also know after talking ot some of these guys just how intense their feelings are but still maybe some are to young ot deal withthese feelings and work them out so i am not sure you made bad points its just some others also had some good points

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete

Same as everyone else's....Be nice