Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Arrived in NYC

Hello again. I arrived in NYC at around 0600 GMT this morning. On my way in, I had to detour around the Cross Bronx Expressway due to another rig having an accident in a one lane construction zone and bursting into flames. :o
Anyways, I'm now sitting at the Hunt's Point Meat Market located in the Bronx , waiting for my delivery time to arrive and then I'll be heading to my final stop for this load in Westwood, Massachusetts.
Well, that's all for now.

Ttusoon
Jayson

2 comments:

  1. Hey! It's awesome that you're timing it in GMT! I feel well honoured! We're currently on British Summer Time which is one hour ahead.

    So as you were arriving Pete was giving me goodbye hug before going off to work. He's dressed in his shirt and tie for work and I'm bollock naked in bed. We hug goodbye then, as soon as I hear the garden gate click, the Former Bitch and I are generally up and about our business.

    Wow! I always get a bit of a buzz about thinking about the coincidences of time and place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit delayed here...
    but you actually mean the "Cross Bronx Parking Lot". LOL.


    There is NEVER a time when that road is not at a dead standstill. Seriously, its insane. I once got caught at 3am in a 45 minute traffic jam. THREE IN THE MORNING. FFS!!!

    Anyway, safe travels to you!

    ReplyDelete

Same as everyone else's....Be nice