Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What I'm Currently Reading

Good Evening everyone. I hope everything is going well for you. I was speaking with Bob the other night because I was stressing about what to blog about and he just told me to blog about whatever is going on in my life at the moment. So I thought I would share with you what I'm currently reading.
"One Second After" by William R. Forstchen. Basically the premise is that an EMP or electro-magnetic pulse weapon has been used against the US and the story centers around the lives of the characters in a town called Black Mountain, NC, which sits just east of Asheville, NC.
It's a very interesting read and I'm quite enthralled with it at the moment. As for where I'm at and where I'm going, I'm currently in Southaven,MS and will be heading to Clearfield, UT tomorrow. Well, that's all I have for right now.

TTUSOON
Jayson

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book, is it new?

    If you have not already, and are looking for a (IMHO) great read, try Warday by Whitley Streiber and James Kunetka.

    It's a bit out of date thematically now, but also still very intriguing. It is one of my all-time favorite books. And, it's pretty long which is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jayson

    hope all is well and right now i am reading a book aboutthe american revolution its a thre part book series and im stuck in the second book.

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Basically the premise is that an EMP or electro-magnetic pulse weapon has been used against the US"

    Good idea, where can I get one?

    ReplyDelete

Same as everyone else's....Be nice