Saturday, May 16, 2009

Moving and Stressing

Good Evening everyone. Just wanted to let you know that I'll be moving from Utah to Ohio at the end of this month.
On a heavier note, I just want to be loved. :(
It's with a heavy heart and sadness that I watch so many of you go through your trials and tribulations, whether it is alone without the support of your family and friends in real life, or if you just have those of us here in blogland.
Since I began reading blogs and then started one of my own, I have felt like I have become a part of a huge loving family. The feeling is almost indescribable.
On another note, I have a friend, a very good friend, whom I've had feelings for quite some time and he called me this week to tell me that he had some kind of minor stroke. I felt crushed. I wanted so bad to tell hime that I loved him and that I would be on the next plane home to be with him and care for him. I just couldn't do it. I cried, hell I'm still crying as I write this post just thinking about him. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. If something happens to him, I;m not sure if I'll be able to go on. I miss him.

7 comments:

  1. OMG why couldnt you do it?
    why couldnt you go and tell him what ya think and be with him? I think that he needs you at this time.. at the very last make sure he knows that ya are there for him!
    Ive been there almost dying and trust me when your like that nothing matters but friends and love

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say after Handsome Devil's comment?
    We all hurt when a friend/loved one is suffering, and we do the best we can for them in our own way.

    I'm sure he knows that it's not practical for you to be able to drop everything and go to him, maybe if he'd suffered a major stroke you would have... regardless!

    The point is... you love and care for him deeply, and as long as you contact him regularly to show your support... I think that'll make him happy! Just knowing that somebody is thinking about you can be a huge comfort in difficult times.

    Good luck with the move, and I truly hope you find somebody to love you my friend! You deserve it!!!

    Take care,
    Col

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers."

    Will do.

    Hope you start feeling better about things soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwww... :(

    MASSIVE HUGS AND LOVE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the move.
    We all want love - and there are a great number of wonderful people in this "community" in all stages of the process - out, not out, alone, coupled... but no matter what your situation, everyone here cares for you.
    Very sorry to hear about your friend, but thankfully, it seems as you said it was a "minor" stroke - and hopefully he will be ok. And you can support him in many ways, and share your feelings with him too.
    You will be able to go on, you're a strong person filled with caring and love.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jayson

    hey i wil lpray fo ryour friend also keep strong

    sorry i missed you last night

    take care nad be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope your friend makes a speedy recovery. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Same as everyone else's....Be nice