Sunday, May 10, 2009

Love at First Sight

Okay, so every one seems to be posting about past and present love interests so i thought I would do the same.
I had this young man on my truck about 4 months ago who was learning how to drive a truck. He is just a couple of years younger than me but didn't look a day over 20. He's about 5'10" tall and about 120 pounds and he has a six pack. He even had a picture of himself in a speedo out at the poolside on his phone. Shit, I nearly lost it right there. It was time for a pit stop so I could take care of business. Haha.
Anyways, we were together for the next 4 weeks in my truck. I came so close to asking him out but was afraid to do so for legal reasons. Needless to say, this young man has been in my thoughts for these last 4 months. I wish I had the courage to ask him out now. Oh well. Laterz.

7 comments:

  1. Gosh it can be so tough at the time, can't it? Then again, if we don't then the opportunity can be lost forever and we'll have to live with the 'what if?'

    Nice post! Thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.

    Regret is an awful thing. Avoid it all costs. :|

    *serious face*

    love

    ReplyDelete
  3. driving around with temptation like that can be.... hard.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comment on the music - coz I can't find another comment thing:

    just to say I liked it too.

    A bit emotional tho ' prob suit certain moods!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I mean theres a lot between asking him out, and talking in general I mean with very little discussion ya can find out an awful lot about someone. yur stuck in a truck together for hours upon hours .. talk him up! find out what the story is! ya can also say wow great pic! etc etc I like you live a life of regret, and its a lonely place I know...

    ReplyDelete
  6. my regrets in regards to passing by opportunities to ask guys out and actually be with them are too numerous to count. there have been a couple instances in my life where a really cute guy was all but telling me that not only was he gay, but that he wanted to be with me. everyday for the last 15 years and three years respectively, i have wanted to crawl under a rock and disappear for being so stupid as to pass up such incredible chances to have a cute, funny, sweet boyfriend. the only two times in my life that anyone has shown interest in me, and i pass them up. and when opportunities are sent your way and not taken, pretty soon you get no more opportunities sent your way. what an idiot i am

    ReplyDelete

Same as everyone else's....Be nice