Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving, Family, & Friends

As we here in the U.S. approach Thanksgiving this year, I would like to take a few moments to reflect on things that I'm thankful for this year. I would also like to encourage each and every one of you to comment on the top 5 things your thankful for as well.
1) My kids. They are who I work diligently for every day.
2) My Freedom. The ability that I share with all freedom lovers to do or be anything I want.
3) My Online Friends. You have allowed me to share a part of myself that I'm not ready to share with anyone else. Thank You.
4) My Job. The fact that I still have one in these trying economic times.
5) Our Servicemen and women. I'm thankful for for those of you who are willng to go out there and put it all on the line for my freedoms. THANK YOU.
I'll be looking forward to seeing what you all are thankful for in the coming days.

Love,
Jayson

4 comments:

  1. Cheers... quite a list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayson

    Hey i hope you had a great holiday

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very special and happy holiday season to you!!
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, Nightrider. A year later: hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Same as everyone else's....Be nice