Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hallo

I've been meanng to post some pics but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Just to update you on a few things, my glasses broke a few days ago while I was iin Atlanta,GA so I had to order a new pair which will be in on 24 July so I will be back in Atlanta at that time.
Until then my new theme song will be "Sunglasses at Night" by Corey Hart since i'll be sporting my Rx sunglasses for the next 8 days until the new ones arrive.
As for the move to Ohio, we are pretty much finished with that. I hoe that this post finds you all doing well in your individual endeavors and that you know that I love each and every one of you. Until next time.

Your Friend,
Jayson

1 comment:

  1. Glasses FTW. I guess LensCrafters didn't work out? That sucks. Just umm... drive carefully, FFS.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Same as everyone else's....Be nice